Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) ghastly , grim , grisly , gruesome , sick shockingly repellent; inspiring horror. (ghastly wounds | the grim aftermath of the bombing | the grim task of burying the victims | a grisly murder | gruesome evidence of human sacrifice | macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle ages | macabre tortures conceived by madmen)
- ghastly; grim; grisly; gruesome; sick; sim; alarming;
- Find out more about Macabre on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Macabre on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Macabre on Instagram...