Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) family labiatae , family lamiaceae , lamiaceae , mint family a large family of aromatic herbs and shrubs having flowers resembling the lips of a mouth and four-lobed ovaries yielding four one-seeded nutlets and including mint; thyme; sage; rosemary.
- Labiatae; family Labiatae; Lamiaceae; family Lamiaceae; mint family; asterid dicot family;
- Find out more about Labiatae on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Labiatae on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Labiatae on Instagram...