Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) recording label trade name of a company that produces musical recordings. (the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent)
- S: (v) mark , tag attach a tag or label to. (label these bottles)
- S: (v) judge , pronounce pronounce judgment on. (They labeled him unfit to work here)
- Find out more about Label on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Label on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Label on Instagram...