Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) gum labdanum a dark brown to greenish oleoresin that has a fragrant odor and is used as a fixative in perfumes; obtained as a juice from certain rockroses.
- S: (n) ladanum a soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
- gum labdanum; ladanum; oleoresin;
- Find out more about Labdanum on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Labdanum on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Labdanum on Instagram...