Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) la. , louisiana , pelican state a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War.
- S: (n) atomic number 57 , lanthanum a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth.
- S: (n) lah the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
- lanthanum; atomic number 57; Louisiana; Pelican State; La; lah; American state; metal; metallic element; solfa syllable;
- Find out more about La on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of La on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to La on Instagram...