Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) lambert a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter.
- S: (n) cubic decimeter , cubic decimetre , liter , litre a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints).
- S: (n) 50 , fifty the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five.
- fifty; 50; sim; cardinal; a:15: liter; litre; cubic decimeter; cubic decimetre; fifty; 50; L; lambert; alphabetic character; illumination unit; large integer; letter; letter l; letter of the alphabet;i:14; metric capacity unit;
- Find out more about L on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of L on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to L on Instagram...