Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (v) number place a limit on the number of.
- S: (v) quash , reduce , repress , subdue , subjugate put down by force or intimidation. (The government quashes any attempt of an uprising | China keeps down her dissidents very efficiently | The rich landowners subjugated the peasants working the land)
- number; repress; quash; subdue; subjugate; reduce; circumscribe; confine; crush; limit; oppress; suppress; ant; vomit;
- Find out more about Keep Down on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Keep Down on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Keep Down on Instagram...