Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) cabala , cabbala , cabbalah , kabbala , kabbalah , qabala , qabalah an esoteric or occult matter resembling the Kabbalah that is traditionally secret.
- S: (n) cabala , cabbala , cabbalah , kabbala , kabbalah , qabbala , qabbalah an esoteric theosophy of rabbinical origin based on the Hebrew scriptures and developed between the 7th and 18th centuries.
- Find out more about Kabala on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Kabala on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Kabala on Instagram...