Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 19 , potassium a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alkali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and kainite and sylvite.
- S: (n) kb , kilobyte a unit of information equal to 1000 bytes.
- S: (n) kb , kib , kibibyte , kilobyte a unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
- S: (n) cat valium , green , honey oil , jet , special k , super acid , super c street names for ketamine.
- S: (n) kelvin the basic unit of thermodynamic temperature adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites.
- S: (n) 1000 , chiliad , g , grand , m , one thousand , thou , thousand , yard the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
- Find out more about K on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of K on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to K on Instagram...