Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) gob , jack-tar , mariner , old salt , sea dog , seafarer , seaman , tar a man who serves as a sailor.
- S: (n) diddley , diddly , diddly-shit , diddly-squat , diddlyshit , diddlysquat , doodly-squat , shit , squat a small worthless amount. (you don't know jack)
- S: (n) jackstones game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks.
- S: (n) jackfruit , jak immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted.
- S: (n) jackass male donkey.
- S: (n) knave one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince.
- S: (n) laborer , labourer , manual laborer someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor.
- S: (v) jacklight hunt with a jacklight.
- S: (v) jack up lift with a special device. (jack up the car so you can change the tire)
- Find out more about Jack on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Jack on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Jack on Instagram...