Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) jfk , john fitzgerald kennedy , kennedy , president john f. kennedy , president kennedy 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963).
- Kennedy; Jack Kennedy; John Fitzgerald Kennedy; JFK; President Kennedy; President John F. Kennedy; Chief Executive; President; President of the United States; United States President;
- Find out more about Jack Kennedy on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Jack Kennedy on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Jack Kennedy on Instagram...