Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) jaboticaba , myrciaria cauliflora small evergreen tropical tree native to Brazil and West Indies but introduced into southern United States; grown in Brazil for its edible tough-skinned purple grapelike fruit that grows all along the branches.
- jaboticaba; Myrciaria cauliflora; fruit tree;
- Find out more about Jaboticaba Tree on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Jaboticaba Tree on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Jaboticaba Tree on Instagram...