Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) ephippiorhynchus senegalensis , saddlebill large black-and-white stork of tropical Africa; its red bill has a black band around the middle.
- S: (n) black-necked stork , policeman bird , xenorhyncus asiaticus large mostly white Australian stork.
- S: (n) jabiru mycteria large white stork of warm regions of the world especially America.
- Find out more about Jabiru on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Jabiru on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Jabiru on Instagram...