Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) jabbing , poke , poking , thrust , thrusting a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow). (he warned me with a jab with his finger | he made a thrusting motion with his fist)
- S: (n) dig the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow. (she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs)
- S: (v) dig , poke , prod , stab poke or thrust abruptly. (he jabbed his finger into her ribs)
- S: (v) stab stab or pierce. (he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife)
- Find out more about Jab on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Jab on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Jab on Instagram...