Synonyms and definition of the word or term
J. Craig Ventner
- S: (n) craig ventner , ventner United States geneticist who published the complete base sequences for all the genes of a free-living organism, the influenza bacterium; later led team that developed a first draft of the entire human genome (born in 1946).
- Ventner; Craig Ventner; J. Craig Ventner; geneticist;
- Find out more about J. Craig Ventner on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of J. Craig Ventner on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to J. Craig Ventner on Instagram...