Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) imbecile , imbecilic having a mental age of three to seven years.
- S: (s) crackbrained insanely irresponsible. (an idiotic idea)
- S: (s) absurd , cockeyed , derisory , laughable , ludicrous , nonsensical , preposterous , ridiculous so unreasonable as to invite derision. (the absurd excuse that the dog ate his homework | that's a cockeyed idea | ask a nonsensical question and get a nonsensical answer | a contribution so small as to be laughable | it is ludicrous to call a cottage a mansion | a preposterous attempt to turn back the pages of history | her conceited assumption of universal interest in her rather dull children was ridiculous)
- crackbrained; absurd; cockeyed; derisory; laughable; ludicrous; nonsensical; preposterous; ridiculous; imbecile; imbecilic; sim; foolish; insane; stupid; unintelligent;
- Find out more about Idiotic on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Idiotic on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Idiotic on Instagram...