Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 53 , iodin , iodine a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; used especially in medicine and photography and in dyes; occurs naturally only in combination in small quantities (as in sea water or rocks).
- S: (n) 1 , ace , one , single , unity the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number. (he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it | they had lunch at one)
- one; 1; ane; sim; cardinal; a:18: iodine; iodin; atomic number 53; one; 1; ace; single; unity; I; alphabetic character; chemical element; digit; element; figure;i:14; halogen;i:15; letter;i:16; letter i;i:17; letter of the alphabet;
- Find out more about I on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of I on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to I on Instagram...