Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) hiking , tramp a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure. (she enjoys a hike in her spare time)
- S: (n) boost , cost increase , rise an increase in cost. (they asked for a 10% rise in rates)
- S: (n) raise , rise , salary increase , wage hike , wage increase the amount a salary is increased. (he got a 3% raise | he got a wage hike)
- Find out more about Hike on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Hike on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Hike on Instagram...