Synonyms and definition of the word or term
H. J. Eysenck
- S: (n) eysenck , hans eysenck , hans jurgen eysenck a British psychologist (born in Germany) noted for his theories of intelligence and personality and for his strong criticism of Freudian psychoanalysis.
- Eysenck; Hans Eysenck; H. J. Eysenck; Hans Jurgen Eysenck; psychologist;
- Find out more about H. J. Eysenck on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of H. J. Eysenck on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to H. J. Eysenck on Instagram...