Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) atomic number 31 , gallium a rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element; brittle at low temperatures but liquid above room temperature; occurs in trace amounts in bauxite and zinc ores.
- S: (n) empire state of the south , ga. , georgia , peach state a state in southeastern United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War.
- S: (n) tabun the first known nerve agent, synthesized by German chemists in 1936; a highly toxic combustible liquid that is soluble in organic solvents and is used as a nerve gas in chemical warfare.
- tabun; gallium; GA; atomic number 31; Georgia; Empire State of the South; Peach State; American state; metal; metallic element; organophosphate nerve agent;
- Find out more about Ga on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Ga on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Ga on Instagram...