Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) constant of gravitation , gravitational constant , universal gravitational constant (physics) the universal constant relating force to mass and distance in Newton's law of gravitation.
- S: (n) gm , gram , gramme a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
- S: (n) guanine a purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with cytosine.
- S: (n) g-force , gee a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated.
- S: (n) gb , gigabyte a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes.
- S: (n) gb , gib , gibibyte , gigabyte a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes.
- S: (n) deoxyguanosine monophosphate one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose).
- S: (n) 1000 , chiliad , grand , k , m , one thousand , thou , thousand , yard the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
- Find out more about G on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of G on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to G on Instagram...