Synonyms and definition of the word or term
G. K. Chesterton
- S: (n) chesterton , gilbert keith chesterton conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes of criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936).
- Chesterton; G. K. Chesterton; Gilbert Keith Chesterton; author; writer;
- Find out more about G. K. Chesterton on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of G. K. Chesterton on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to G. K. Chesterton on Instagram...