Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (r) very well quite well. (she doesn't feel first-rate today)
- S: (s) a-one , ace , crack , super , tiptop , top-notch , topnotch , tops of the highest quality. (an ace reporter | a crack shot | a first-rate golfer | a super party | played top-notch tennis | an athlete in tiptop condition | she is absolutely tops)
- ace; A-one; crack; super; tiptop; topnotch; fantastic; tops; sim; superior; ad very well;
- Find out more about First-rate on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of First-rate on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to First-rate on Instagram...