Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) assumed , false , fictive , pretended , put on , sham adopted in order to deceive. (an assumed name | an assumed cheerfulness | a fictitious address | fictive sympathy | a pretended interest | a put-on childish voice | sham modesty)
- S: (s) fabricated , fancied , fictional formed or conceived by the imagination. (a fabricated excuse for his absence | a fancied wrong | a fictional character)
- Find out more about Fictitious on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Fictitious on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Fictitious on Instagram...