Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) douglas elton fairbanks , douglas fairbanks , julius ullman United States film actor noted for his swashbuckling roles (1883-1939).
- S: (n) douglas fairbanks jr. United States film actor; son of Douglas Elton Fairbanks, (1909-2000).
- Fairbanks; Douglas Fairbanks Jr.; Douglas Fairbanks; Douglas Elton Fairbanks; Julius Ullman; actor; histrion; player; role player; thespian;
- Find out more about Fairbanks on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Fairbanks on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Fairbanks on Instagram...