Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) face lifting , facelift a renovation that improves the outward appearance (as of a building) but usually does not involve major changes. (give your home a facelift | more than a facelift, the new model marks a fundamental change of direction)
- S: (n) cosmetic surgery , face lifting , facelift , lift , nip and tuck , rhytidectomy , rhytidoplasty plastic surgery to remove wrinkles and other signs of aging from your face; an incision is made near the hair line and skin is pulled back and excess tissue is excised. (some actresses have more than one face lift)
- Find out more about Face Lift on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Face Lift on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Face Lift on Instagram...