Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) fable , fiction a deliberately false or improbable account.
- S: (n) assembly the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery).
- S: (n) manufacture , manufacturing the act of making something (a product) from raw materials. (the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals | an improvement in the manufacture of explosives | manufacturing is vital to Great Britain)
- S: (n) lying , prevarication the deliberate act of deviating from the truth.
- S: (n) fictionalisation , fictionalization writing in a fictional form.
- Find out more about Fabrication on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Fabrication on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Fabrication on Instagram...