Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) cloth , material , textile artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers. (the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent | woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC | she measured off enough material for a dress)
- S: (n) framework the underlying structure. (providing a factual framework for future research | it is part of the fabric of society)
- Find out more about Fabric on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Fabric on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Fabric on Instagram...