Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) degree fahrenheit a degree on the Fahrenheit scale of temperature.
- S: (n) atomic number 9 , fluorine a nonmetallic univalent element belonging to the halogens; usually a yellow irritating toxic flammable gas; a powerful oxidizing agent; recovered from fluorite or cryolite or fluorapatite.
- S: (n) farad the capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
- Find out more about F on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of F on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to F on Instagram...