Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) eyehole a small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord or hook or bar.
- S: (n) cringle , grommet , grummet , loop fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines.
- eyehole; cringle; loop; grommet; grummet; fastener; fastening; fixing; holdfast; hole;
- Find out more about Eyelet on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Eyelet on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Eyelet on Instagram...