Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) formula a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement.
- S: (n) construction , grammatical construction a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit. (I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner)
- S: (n) locution , saying a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations. (pardon the expression)
- S: (n) manifestation , reflection , reflexion expression without words. (tears are an expression of grief | the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition)
- S: (n) verbal expression , verbalism the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions. (expressions of good will | he helped me find verbal expression for my ideas | the idea was immediate but the verbalism took hours)
- S: (n) aspect , face , facial expression , look the feelings expressed on a person's face. (a sad expression | a look of triumph | an angry face)
- S: (n) formulation the style of expressing yourself. (he suggested a better formulation | his manner of expression showed how much he cared)
- Find out more about Expression on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Expression on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Expression on Instagram...