Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) bird of jove any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
- S: (v) double birdie shoot two strokes under par. (She eagled the hole)
- bird of Jove; allegory; bird of prey; coin; emblem; raptor; raptorial bird; score; hit; rack up; score; tally;
- Find out more about Eagle on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Eagle on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Eagle on Instagram...