Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) edward james muggeridge , muybridge United States motion-picture pioneer remembered for his pictures of running horses taken with a series of still cameras (born in England) (1830-1904).
- Muybridge; Eadweard Muybridge; Edward James Muggeridge; artificer; discoverer; inventor;
- Find out more about Eadweard Muybridge on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Eadweard Muybridge on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Eadweard Muybridge on Instagram...