Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (r) annually , p.a. , per annum , per year by the year; every year (usually with reference to a sum of money paid or received). (he earned $100,000 per annum | we issue six volumes per annum)
- S: (r) annually , every year , yearly without missing a year. (they travel to China annually)
- ad annually; yearly; every year; per annum; p.a.; per year;
- Find out more about Each Year on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Each Year on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Each Year on Instagram...