Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) tocopherol , vitamin e a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body.
- S: (n) atomic number 99 , einsteinium , es a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
- S: (n) due east , east , eastward the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees.
- Find out more about E on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of E on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to E on Instagram...