Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (v) paddle , splash around play in or as if in water, as of small children.
- S: (v) play around , smatter work with in an amateurish manner. (She dabbles in astronomy | He plays around with investments but he never makes any money)
- paddle; splash around; smatter; play around; busy; dip; douse; dunk; occupy; play; plunge; souse;
- Find out more about Dabble on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Dabble on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Dabble on Instagram...