Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) leonardo , leonardo da vinci Italian painter and sculptor and engineer and scientist and architect; the most versatile genius of the Italian Renaissance (1452-1519).
- Leonardo; Leonardo da Vinci; da Vinci; applied scientist; architect; carver; designer; engineer; old master; sculptor; sculpturer; statue maker; technologist;
- Find out more about Da Vinci on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Da Vinci on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Da Vinci on Instagram...