Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) shot a chance to do something. (he wanted a shot at the champion)
- S: (n) chap , cranny , crevice , fissure a long narrow depression in a surface.
- S: (n) cleft , crevice , fissure , scissure a long narrow opening.
- S: (n) gap a narrow opening. (he opened the window a crack)
- S: (n) crack cocaine , tornado a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive.
- S: (n) cracking , snap a sudden sharp noise. (the crack of a whip | he heard the cracking of the ice | he can hear the snap of a twig)
- S: (n) fling , go , offer , pass , whirl a usually brief attempt. (he took a crack at it | I gave it a whirl)
- S: (n) cracking , fracture the act of cracking something.
- S: (n) quip , sally , wisecrack witty remark.
- S: (s) a-one , ace , first-rate , super , tiptop , top-notch , topnotch , tops of the highest quality. (an ace reporter | a crack shot | a first-rate golfer | a super party | played top-notch tennis | an athlete in tiptop condition | she is absolutely tops)
- S: (v) break , check become fractured; break or crack on the surface only. (The glass cracked when it was heated)
- S: (v) snap break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension. (The pipe snapped)
- S: (v) snap make a sharp sound. (his fingers snapped)
- S: (v) break through pass through (a barrier). (Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county)
- S: (v) break up , collapse , crack up , crock up suffer a nervous breakdown.
- ace; A-one; first-rate; super; tiptop; topnotch; fantastic; tops; sim; superior; a:42: cleft; crevice; fissure; scissure; gap; cranny; chap; cracking; snap; shot; wisecrack; sally; quip; tornado;i:14; fling;i:15; go;i:16; pass;i:17; whirl;i:18; offer;i:19; fracture;i:20; attempt;i:21; blemish;i:22; break;i:23; breakage;i:24; breaking;i:25; chance;i:26; cocain;i:27; cocaine;i:28; comment;i:29; defect;i:30; depression;i:31; effort;i:32; endeavor;i:33; endeavour;i:34; impression;i:35; imprint;i:36; mar;i:37; noise;i:38; opening;i:39; opportunity;i:40; remark;i:41; try; a:32: crack; check; break; snap; break through; crack up; crock up; break up; collapse; alter; break down; change; come apart; decompose;i:14; fall apart;i:15; get;i:16; go;i:17; go across;i:18; go through;i:19; have;i:20; hit;i:21; modify;i:22; narrate;i:23; pass;i:24; recite;i:25; recount;i:26; separate;i:27; sound;i:28; split up;i:29; suffer;i:30; sustain;i:31; tell;
- Find out more about Crack on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Crack on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Crack on Instagram...