Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) cabbala , cabbalah , kabala , kabbala , kabbalah , qabala , qabalah an esoteric or occult matter resembling the Kabbalah that is traditionally secret.
- S: (n) cabbala , cabbalah , kabala , kabbala , kabbalah , qabbala , qabbalah an esoteric theosophy of rabbinical origin based on the Hebrew scriptures and developed between the 7th and 18th centuries.
- Find out more about Cabala on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Cabala on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Cabala on Instagram...