Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) camarilla , faction , junto a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue.
- S: (n) conspiracy a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot).
- S: (v) complot , conjure , conspire , machinate engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together. (They conspired to overthrow the government)
- faction; junto; camarilla; conspiracy; camp; clique; coterie; game; ingroup; inner circle; pack; plot; secret plan; conspire; complot; conjure; machinate; plot;
- Find out more about Cabal on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Cabal on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Cabal on Instagram...