Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) baulk , rafter one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
- S: (n) baulk , check , deterrent , handicap , hinderance , hindrance , impediment something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress.
- S: (n) baulk the area on a billiard table behind the balkline. (a player with ball in hand must play from the balk)
- Find out more about Balk on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Balk on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Balk on Instagram...