Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) chatterbox , chatterer , magpie , prater , spouter an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker.
- S: (n) cackler any of various insectivorous Old World birds with a loud incessant song; in some classifications considered members of the family Muscicapidae.
- chatterer; prater; chatterbox; magpie; spouter; cackler; oscine; oscine bird; speaker; talker; utterer; verbaliser; verbalizer;
- Find out more about Babbler on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Babbler on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Babbler on Instagram...