Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (v) babble out , blab , blab out , let the cat out of the bag , peach , sing , spill the beans , talk , tattle divulge confidential information or secrets. (Be careful--his secretary talks)
- S: (v) bubble , burble , guggle , gurgle , ripple flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise. (babbling brooks)
- S: (v) blather , blether , blither , smatter to talk foolishly. (The two women babbled and crooned at the baby)
- Find out more about Babble on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Babble on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Babble on Instagram...