Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) barn (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter.
- S: (n) bel a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
- S: (n) atomic number 5 , boron a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder.
- S: (n) bacillus aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil.
- S: (n) b-complex vitamin , b complex , b vitamin , vitamin b , vitamin b complex originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins.
- S: (n) group b , type b the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen.
- Find out more about B on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of B on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to B on Instagram...