Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (a) abkhazian of or relating to Abkazia or its people or their language.
- S: (n) abkhas , abkhasian , abkhazian a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea.
- S: (n) abkhazia an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability.
- S: (n) abkhas Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
- Abkhaz; Abkhas; Abkhazia; Circassian; province; state;
- Find out more about Abkhaz on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Abkhaz on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Abkhaz on Instagram...