Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (s) low , low-down , miserable , scummy , scurvy of the most contemptible kind. (abject cowardice | a low stunt to pull | a low-down sneak | his miserable treatment of his family | You miserable skunk! | a scummy rabble | a scurvy trick)
- S: (s) unhopeful showing utter resignation or hopelessness. (abject surrender)
- low; low-down; miserable; scummy; scurvy; unhopeful; resigned; sim; contemptible; hopeless; submissive; unfortunate;
- Find out more about Abject on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Abject on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Abject on Instagram...