Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) actinium , atomic number 89 a radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium ores.
- S: (n) alternating current , alternating electric current an electric current that reverses direction sinusoidally. (In the US most household current is AC at 60 cycles per second)
- actinium; atomic number 89; alternating current; Ac; chemical element; electrical energy; electricity; element; ant; direct current;
- Find out more about Ac on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of Ac on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to Ac on Instagram...