Synonyms and definition of the word or term
A Great Deal
- S: (r) much , often frequently or in great quantities. (I don't drink much | I don't travel much)
- S: (r) a good deal , a lot , lots , much , very much to a very great degree or extent. (I feel a lot better | we enjoyed ourselves very much | she was very much interested | this would help a great deal)
- ad a lot; a good deal; much; very much; often;
- Find out more about A Great Deal on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of A Great Deal on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to A Great Deal on Instagram...