Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) seventy-eight a shellac based phonograph record that played at 78 revolutions per minute.
- S: (n) lxxviii , seventy-eight the cardinal number that is the sum of seventy and eight.
- seventy-eight; lxxviii; sim; cardinal; seventy-eight; LXXVIII; disc; disk; large integer; phonograph record; phonograph recording; platter; record;
- Find out more about 78 on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of 78 on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to 78 on Instagram...