Synonyms and definition of the word or term
- S: (n) 401-k plan a retirement savings plan that is funded by employee contributions and (often) matching contributions from the employer; contributions are made from your salary before taxes and the funds grow tax-free until they are withdrawn, at which point they can be converted into an IRA; funds can be transferred if you change employers and you can (to some extent) manage the investments yourself.
- 401-k plan; pension account; pension plan; retirement account; retirement plan; retirement program; retirement savings account; retirement savings plan;
- Find out more about 401-k on Wikipedia.
- Check out the etymology of 401-k on Etymonline.com.
- Photos related to 401-k on Instagram...